- Born on 4th of July 1972 in Stockholm,
- Three years of studying Modern Tapestry
Technique under his father Milan Halaska, who invented the technique
in the 70´s and was an artist himself.
- Five years at Stockholm University: Political
Science, Czech Language, History of Ideas & Psychology.
- Two years at Stockholm Film School.
- Commissioned work since early 90's, mostly
monumental textile portraits.
- Various photo assignments.
- Photo expeditions to India, Nepal, Thailand,
China, Japan, Singapore, Australia, New Zeeland, Israel, Egypt,
Peru, Bolivia, Cuba, South Africa, Zimbabwe, Botswana, Namibia,
Zambia, Europe, USA & Canada.